2017 Summer Information
Each Monday evening from 7-9 pm, June 12 - August 14 at the Sentinel High School Band Room, 901 South Ave W.
Each Wednesday evening from 8-9 pm, June 20 - August 16 at the Bonner Park Band Shell, corner of Ronald & Hastings
Our 1st concert will be on Tuesday, June 20 to accomodate Paul Simon!!
Special gigs: July 4 at the Southgate Mall at 9:30 pm, and Seeley Lake at 8 am!, & an Osprey game on Tuesday, July 25th at 7..
- Gary Gillett - director
- Amanda Tish - administrative assistant
- Bill Roche - announcer
- Bill Hollin - associate conductor
- Dan Dixson - band chaplain
- Bill Haffey - historian
Participation is open to all adult music makers and selected high school students with an application/recommendation/audition. A complete summer commitment is not necessary - come as you can.
Folders may be checked out for practice through the librarian. The folders must be present for each rehearsal & concert - without exception! Call Amanda if you have any concerns at (406) 240-0230.
You can 'opt out' of payment to benefit our band! This is a semi-pro gig. The City of Missoula allows us a little money to pay th ebills and salaries, and then split the balance evenly between interested adult members with at least an 80% attendance rate at rehersals/gigs.
- Please be at performance site 20 minutes early - for preparations
- Concert dress is casual & appropriate (red, white & blue for July 4!)
- You need your own music stand for concerts!
- Your comments, suggestions, and ideas are encouraged
- Join us on Facebook for regular updates
- try our website; www.missoulacityband.org